So Utube really pisses me off, and I take a lot of frustration out in my comments on it for a long long time and it's getting 2 the point that I am jeopardizing my use of Utube because they sent me what I would describe as a "letter of concern" about the "tone" (which I admit is militant, in your face and nasty sometimes) of my comments.
So this was my reply jammed into the 1000 word space they gave me:
"1st,I pledge 2 clean up my comments, which's a personal growth issue.I watch Utube almost exclusively 4 entertainment &info.The platform has some good features but still need much improvement.I've long found it 2B frustrating when i "google" a topic,the results come in frustratingly haphazard &oldest first & I have no control.The player itself is great.#2 Can't leave comments straight 2 the Roku app.?#3 I can't organize very well my 100s of favs.But that which Bothers Me Most is Utube censors,Dplatforms&Dmonetizes members that I sub 2,not Bcuz they're"spreading disinformation"as claimed,but because their facts R counter 2 The Establishment narrative that Utube enforces.There's MUCH disinformation on Utube from the Mil-Corp-Ind-Political Complex outlets that Utube pushes like CNN,FOX,MSNBC without penalty.BUT IT'S The suppressed dissidents who R the backbone of Free Speech&progress both left&right like Jackson Hinkle,Consortium News,Convo Couch,RT,Sputnik,PressTV,Telesur,Mintpress News."
It was much longer and detailed but I managed to squeeze everything in without taking any single point out other than to greatly truncate all of them and use large amounts of abbreviations where ever I could. For instance, I had no room to put anything in about the MSM spreading disinformation with impunity on Utube about the Covid19 pandemic and the "Vaccines." while censoring and demonetizing established scientists with a dissenting fact based opinion.
No comments:
Post a Comment